Saturday, December 31, 2005

Jollification and Ticker Tape

(I'm not one for resolutions and the Jewish New Year feels more like beginnings than mid-winter, but I can't help but be thrilled...)

I've got a new camera, a fresh Nikki McClure calendar, sturdy shoes on my feet.
Can this new year be anything less than wonderful?

2005 brought some solidly good times, good people and all sorts of new knowledge!

I'm positively giddy with the prospects for 2006 - all the dirt from places I've yet to go collected in the treads of my shoes and tires.

I am so glad that this world is wide open and we are wonderful and in it.

It's getting lighter by two minutes each and every day!

Let's straddle state lines and wade deep in the water until our ankles are soaked (but we won't mind) because tomorrow morning we can sleep in late and rub our grumbly tummies and proclaim, "O, I have not eaten anything at all this year!"

goody
goody
goody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home